As I told my team this week, in 2020, JP Events encountered challenges unlike any we’ve ever experienced — much like the rest of the world. We were challenged as mothers and fathers, sons and daughters, and as a business that thrives on the ability of people to come together to share joyous moments in life. As a company, we took those challenges as an opportunity to pause and think about what matters. In that process, we were reminded of why we started JP Events — to serve others — and realized there was so much more we could do to create fantastic experiences for our clients and their guests. So, in a time when the future of our industry seemed uncertain…
- we expanded our services.
- We hired one of the best hospitality teams in the business.
- And we did everything we could to bring our clients’ visions to life.
- Most of all, we realized how many opportunities there are to serve others in our own community.
At the same time, we also realized we were not clearly communicating our mission and values, and noticed that the things that matter most, both internally to our team and externally to our clients, were not reflected anywhere in our branding and marketing. So we’ve refreshed JP Events in a few key ways:
- We’re sharing our story and our Why.
We enhanced our messaging and value proposition with intention and purpose.
- We created an all new aesthetic to visually represent who we are.
- We’re making a more consistent and conscious effort to shine a light on the people and talent behind our business.
- And, we’re beginning a dedicated effort to give back to our community because we believe good work inspires more of the same.
This refresh has ignited us to serve better than we ever have before. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to bring your event’s vision to life and provide an experience for you and your guests that will surpass all your expectations because, for us, our greatness come from serving you.
Yours in service,
CEO & Founder
About JP Events
“Since 2008, JP Events has served Nashville and the surrounding metro county areas as the premier all-inclusive event planning and production company providing full-service catering, cake & pastry design, floral design & arrangements, event planning & coordination, event rentals, bar & beverage services, and more. Whether it’s a wedding, corporate event, or special occasion, we curate every detail to perfection to ensure a seamless, effortless experience that leaves every client, and their guests, smiling.”